So your wedding is round the corner and you want to celebrate your togetherness by gifting your spouse a honeymoon of a lifetime. Now destinations will depend a lot on the preference of your spouse. Nevertheless if he/she loves nature at its magnificent best, is a water baby and loves to party like no one is watching, then no other destination can work out better than a beach. When it comes to beaches, Asia sure has a lot to offer in its repertoire. Find below top 5 beach destinations of Asia that is sure to take your breath away.
1. Palawan, Philippines: Palawan is an island which is located in the Mimaropa region. Quite a popular attraction among tourists, Palawan is known allover for its amazing beaches, primeval caves, lush green tropical forest and picturesque mountain ranges. All in all its truly paradise at its best in the lap of Mother Earth.
2. Bali, Indonesia: When it comes to absolute solace and total tranquility, no other destination can match Bali. The destination is home to numerous magnificent beaches such as Sanur Beach, Kuta beach, Seminyak Beach and Legian beach. When in Bali you can enjoy a great surf as well. Now posing a striking contrast to its tranquility, the destination is also known for its thriving nightlife. Talking about food, Bali has lots of local lip smacking delicacies to offer as well. And Bali’s sunset and sunrise are bound to take your breath away.
3. Phuket, Thailand: From white sandy pristine beaches, to ocean which is as blue as it gets, from lush velvety green jungles to the soul pampering massages, Phuket has it all! You can even visit the stunning James Bond Island to enjoy snorkeling.
4. Male, Maldives: Maldives is known all over not only for its outstanding natural extravaganza but also for its man-made recreations. The destination is basically a coral island cluster, thus giving you the taste of water life at its best. Want to discover the mysterious under ocean life with your loved one; at Maldives you can easily do so. Grab your, scuba gear, get hold of a trainer and discover majesty at its very best. Now coming to local cuisines, nothing more needs to be said about Maldives. Tourists come from all over the globe to get a taste of the finger licking goodness of local seafood.
5. Goa, India: Goa is known as India’s beach capital which is home to some odd 40 beaches. Amazing food, fun water sports, and a riot of colors is what Goa is all about. And if cheap yet trendy shopping is your deal, no other destination can live up to your expectation.